Electric Power Tools
have given great help in garden work. Due to the different nature of work, the power tools used are also different. Some hand-held power tools may be used with more attention to safety.
1. Before using the tool, a full-time electrician should check whether the wiring is correct to prevent accidents caused by the misconnection of the zero line and the phase line.
2. Before using tools that are not used or damp for a long time, an electrician should measure whether the insulation resistance meets the requirements.
3. The flexible cable or cord that comes with the tool should not be extended. When the distance between the power supply and the workplace is far, a mobile switch box should be used to solve the problem.
4. The original plug of the tool should not be removed or replaced at will. When the original plug is damaged, it is strictly forbidden to directly insert the wire of the wire into the socket without the plug.
5. If the tool shell and handle are found to be broken, stop using it and replace it.
6. Non-professional personnel are not allowed to disassemble and repair tools without authorization.
7. The rotating parts of the hand-held tool should have protective devices.
8. Operators should wear insulating protective equipment (insulating shoes, insulating gloves, etc.) as required.
9. The power supply must be equipped with a leakage protector.
10. Overload use is strictly prohibited, pay attention to sound and temperature rise, and immediately stop inspection if any abnormality is found.